Timberworks Europe systems incorporate the following specifications to provide a robust and durable structure:
- Low moisture content in the timber. (14-16%)
- The panels are wide section making them more resistant to moisture penetration.
- The entire structure has a vapour barrier installed at the factory.
- The timber frames are protected by Fermacell/plasterboard on walls and ceilings.
- Precision manufacturing technology and meticulous quality control.
- There is a waterproof membrane under every external wall panel:
The Timberworks Europe system includes a strip of impermeable material that is set below the panels to avoid contact with the concrete panel and therefore, entry of moisture. This membrane is also used as waterproof protection in doorways and around window sills.